你神经过敏吗？ = psychiatrist
A psychiatrist attempts to alleviate mental and emotional disturbances by means of various techniques, occasionally drugs or electroshock.
- a psychiatrist,
- by a psychiatrist.
- The psychiatrist says, "You're crazy."
- I even saw a psychiatrist.
- Charles Rycroft, later a psychiatrist,
- He saw a psychiatrist in Stockholm.
- "This," wrote the psychiatrist Viktor Frankl,
- So I said to the psychiatrist,
- It was a psychiatrist. He loved sailing.
- And I even went to a psychiatrist